Khalid Salamat is a seasoned marketing professional in the UAE, with extensive international experience offering services to manufacturers, suppliers and distributors. Acting as manufacturers representative, Khalid specializes in screening, selecting and managing business partners and provides multiple support needed to develop product portfolio, channels and markets across the GCC, Levant and Pakistan.
- Has 30+ years’ experience in General Management, Marketing, Sales, Distribution and Business Development from working in a variety of senior positions with blue chip companies like Unilever, Smith and Nephew, Colgate-Palmolive, Kraft, PZ Cussons and in the present role with HBG Holdings
- Major work done in FMCG: Food, Non-Food, Health and Wellness sectors in international markets like the UAE, Jordan, Saudi Arabia/Other GCC/Levant and Pakistan.
- Strong background in Strategy, and Operations.
- Track record of researching/identifying new product categories
- Demonstrated ability to launch products and develop effective promo-campaigns.
- Outstanding communication / interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and lead teams.
- Innovative marketing (finding new products/services to fill a gap or identifying a new way marketing an existing products/service)
- RETAIL FRANCHISING – The GCC/ME markets are open to myriads of opportunities
- Natural Remedies/ Health and Wellness
- Professional Networking
- Writing Short Stories/Communications
BBA (Hons), MBA IBA, University of Karachi